Monday, March 1, 2010

Continuation

So, tonight I am watching the season finale of The Bachelor, and though i am aware of the disconnect from reality, it still makes me think a lot about wanting to get my life together.  So that someday, when that moment comes for me, I can be certain I'm ready to give all of my love to someone, because I have truly come to love myself first.

So, I'm going to start with 100 days.  Seems like a nice round (or, square?) number that can be broken up into several benchmarks (10s, 25s, 50s?).  And, it's long enough of a time frame to actually see some results, if I can just stick to it.  So, healthy choices for 100 days.  Of course, some days will be healthier, but for now, I'll take what i can get!

Today's Healthy Choice:
Well, a continuation of the no alcohol plan, AND I planned ahead and brought a snack for after school, so I wasn't tempted to go buy an entire meal to eat before the basketball game.  Also, a healthy vegetarian meal that left me full! Tonight's basketball game did not allow me to workout, and tomorrow's championship will do the same.  Going to have to find an alternative...

No comments: