Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good before the Bad!

1) I am grateful for The Office.  Even though I am near CERTAIN it is ending after this season, it has been a great 6-year run.  I have good memories of the first time I ever saw the show, and it has rarely let me down ever since :)

2)  I am grateful that it is Wednesday.  The week seems a lot better once it's half way over :)

3) I am grateful that I survived my observation yesterday, and that it went fairly well.  All students were on task and engaged, the lesson went over well, and though it was a little messy in the middle, we got through it just fine :)

4) I am grateful for music.  And not just music in general, THOSE songs.  The ones that seems like they were written just for you.  For those situations where you cannot even find the words to speak... and you don't have to, because someone's done it for you :)

5) I am grateful for crate and barrel catalogues.  Gives me something fun to look at, dream of, and eventually look forward to (oh yes, I WILL be registered there, when the day comes, haha)

6) I am grateful for the small bit of confidence in me that knows I will get things done.  Even if there is a TON of stuff on my plate, i am fully confident in my abilities to get it ALL done.  Even if I procrastinate.  Even if I don't want to them.  Even if I don't know HOW to do them.  I KNOW that I will find  a way. That is a nice feeling.

No comments: