Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

And I have a lot to be thankful for.

1) I am grateful for the 4 day weekend.  I needed it, and even though it's going to be busy, at least I can sleep in!

2) I am grateful for black friday!  And yes, I do plan on waking up super early just so I can to target and buy some cheap movies :)

3) I am grateful for pumpkin pie.  I made two last night, and even though it was just scott and I, I still had fun upholding the "tradition" by myself :) (well, and Scott!)

4)  I am grateful for a clean house!  Roby and I cleaned up fairly well for Scott's parents coming over last night, and I just love how nice the palce looks!

5) I am grateful for the new TV that Scott's parents brought for me!  So excited to watch girly tv and NOT have to bug Roby :)

6) I am grateful for my health.

7)  I am grateful for all of the distractions that have been surrounding me the last couple of weeks.  I haven't been able to stop much and think about how sad this holiday actually should be this year.  Yay for denial.

8)  I am grateful for sweatpants!

9) I am grateful for having my phone again.  Well, not the same one, but a new replacement one!  Even though it really wasn't THAT bad not having one for a couple of days.

No comments: