Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!

Happy because ASU is over, and I don't have to work tomorrow!

1) I am grateful for a day off tomrorow.  Even though I ahve a feeling it is going to be hectic (TFA meeting, packing, cleaning, travelling, night of debauchery), I still feel like it is a much needed step away from the classroom.  I need this break.

2) I am grateful for our trip to VEGAS!  It will be so nice to get away, and what BETTER place to escape reality than Las Vegas!  :)  SO much fun.  I'm also probably going to be alone for a few hours on Saturday night, and I'm actually looking forward to this :)

3) I am grateful for something I noticed in my classroom today.  I have 100% engagement in just about everything I do.  The kids are ALWAYS invested in whatever it is that I'm teaching it.  Even when I don't try.  Somehow, they're just excited to learn.  Even the lower level kids.  This is amazing, and I'm sad that it took me THIS long to realize it :(

No comments: