Monday, November 23, 2009

Gotta Make it Quick!

1) I am grateful that the only thing I lost this weekend was my cell phone.  It could have been worse.

2) I am grateful that I had insurance on my phone, and it was only $100 to replace it.

3) I am grateful for reduced fat berry coffee cake from Starbucks.  Even if it's more cake than reduced fat.  It's still scrumptious.

4)  I am grateful that our ASU meeting is at Rose Linda today.  It'll just be nice to have one less place to run around to.

5) I am grateful that I have a pumpkin pie date on Wednesday!  Well, not a real date, but last year I had SO much fun making pies, that I thought I'd repeat the tradition this year.  Yay!

6) I am grateful for lady gaga.  Even though she's weird as hell, her music is so upbeat, it just makes me wanna dance!  Can't help but feel a little happier after listening to her ridiculousness.

7)  I am grateful for the oreganos pizza that my roommate has decided he wants for his birthday dinner.

8) I am grateful that he wants his birthday meal ordered in!  Holler!

9) I am grateful that tomorrow is test day, and I can slack off a little bit!  :)

10) I am grateful that my SFA class was so well behaved today.  Iw as feeling super sick this morning, and they were very quiet and just did what I asked them to do.  Very out of character... maybe they felt bad for me?  Who knows... it's just my job to appreciate it.

11)  I am grateful for the oregano my roommate is about to buy :)

12)  I am grateful for the short week.  3 days, woo!

No comments: